Monday, November 5, 2007

Week 8: #19 Web-based Apps

I am flying to Rome!  On Thanksgiving Day!  To see Archbishop DiNardo of Houston be made a Cardinal!  Which makes everything else seem oh-so-wonderful.  Flat tire?  Who cares???  I suppose if I were feeling physically horrible, things wouldn't seem so wonderful but, barring that kind of thing, right now everything seems bright and shiny and beautiful.  Like this nifty Zoho Writer webbased wordprocessing program.   It is neat and easy to use and to publish to my blog.  I realized after I published the first draft that it is better to edit by going back to Zoho rather than editing in Blogger. 

This free software is very good to know about.  I think it is good that you can work offline with it, too, which I don't really understand yet how that would work but it sounds good.

 

                         cool          cool          cool          cool          cool          cool

No comments: