Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Consumer's How To: #43 Buying & Selling Online

1. I enjoyed exploring the sites listed. I searched for things I was interested in on ebay and found some nice items, but nothing I wanted enough to bid on. My favorite site was Craigslist because the posts were interesting. I've never used any of these to buy and sell items except for Amazon. I can see myself buying things easier than selling them, simply because I don't want to be bothered to send things in a hurry. I thought the Etsy website with the handmade items might be good for some unique gifts.

2. I could use PayPal because I buy fairly items often on the Internet. It seems safer and easier than entering my credit card information with each new company. I recently bought a gift and the website listed PayPal as the preferred method of payment, but I didn't have an account. I will probably sign up for one soon.

No comments: