Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Future of Media #81: Get Out Your Crystal Ball

1. I think the technology that will have the biggest impact will be Internet-based TV and movies. Everything seems to be going to the computer.

I do not know of another technology that will have more effect.

2. I am definitely not an early adopter of every gadget. As far as fond memories of techologies from the past, I was very excited when I got my first cassette tape recorder with a real microphone when I was a kid. I went around the house recording sounds like the toilet flushing and sophisticated things like that.

I don't presently have a favorite media gadget. My mp3 player is currently missing and I have no idea where it is. I guess since dvds are discussed in this module I can name my dvd player.

The only outdated technology that I really miss is having a cassette player in my car...I have some music on cassette that I would still like to play.

No comments: