Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Web According to Google #85: Resistance is Futile

1) I use Google maps on a regular basis. I love the feature that allows you to see the satellite view and the street view. On more than one occasion it has been helpful to have actually seen the area before I arrived at my destination. I also use Google Images a lot and Google News. I don't know that they are superior to other Images and News sites, but they serve my purposes well most of the time.

2) I looked at Google Labs and the only one that grabbed my attention was Google Mars. Those pictures look cool. Now for a street view. ;-)

3) I found some books on Carmelite spirituality on Google books that looked interesting. It could be used in a library to help students with reports and adults as well. The magazines could be useful with some projects on history.

No comments: