Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Web According to Google #86: Calendar and Documents

1. I created a calendar of my work schedule. For my own purposes, my paper calendar is fine, but Google calendar would be a good way to share my work schedule with my family, as they are never able to keep up with when I am working. But I don’t foresee that I will be updating the calendar regularly and sending it to them.

Google Calendar would be useful for people with busier schedules than mine who need to share their schedules via emails.

2. I uploaded a file from my desktop to Google Docs. I probably would not use Google Docs at this time since both my home and work computer have adequate software. However, the next time I get a new home computer, I might use Google Docs instead of buying software for home that didn't come loaded on the computer.

No comments: